Your instructors are talented musicians who are also great teachers, based on mastery of instrument, ability to listen & communicate well, friendliness, teaching experience, and more. Students learn to achieve their musical goals, while
mastering their instrument. Your music lessons are with the same teacher, at the same time each week, in a studio designed to help you succeed.
Convenient Monthly Pricing
For our program, most families pay a flat $90 per month per student for a WEEKLY half-hour lesson. During that lesson, the teacher will listen to the student’s progress, give feedback, challenge them to grow, and impart tailored music knowledge.
- Convenient Auto-Pay charge each month – and if the teacher cancels or the store is closed (due to a big Holiday or extreme weather), we’ll adjust your next charges by 25% per lesson missed.
- No Registration Fees! No Recital Fees! We just ask that you pay the remainder of the month that you start, on a pro-rated basis.
- 5th “Bonus” Lesson FREE – If there are 5 lesson-days in a month and you attend all 5, then the 5th lesson is at no additional charge. Please note: if you attend 4 lessons, you pay for 4 lessons.
- Start & Stop Lessons Whenever You Want – We just need 3 days advance notice
- Students of All Ages – Our teachers love teaching adults, teens, and kids. We typically recommend a minimum age of 5-7, based on the instrument and the child’s overall readiness.
- In-Home Lessons – available from select teachers.
- Lessons Times Available – Teachers availability varies – please call for current schedule.
- Monday- Thursday: 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
You can view our full registration form & studio policies here.
Fun Recital Opportunities
- FREE monthly opportunities to perform!
- FREE live & edited Youtube videos of your performance uploaded – public or private – if you like.
- Hosted in our BEAUTIFUL new performance venue
- Students’ choice of a 9’4″ historic Steinertone concert grand or a brand new 7′ Kawai performance semi-concert grand.
- Informal receptions w/ refreshments afterwards.
- Recitals are limited to 25 students and typically last less than 75 minutes.
Other Questions? Sign-up Today!
[contact-form to=’[email protected]’ subject=’Lesson Form Inquiry’][contact-field label=’Student%26#039;s Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone Number’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’What would you like to learn?’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’When are you available to take lessons?’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]
You might also be interested in…
Adult Piano Level 1 (Ages 15 and up)
Group piano classes offer an opportunity for learning with family and friends, in a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere. Each program semester runs for 10 weeks, and meets for 1 hour per week. Semesters begin in January, March, June and September. Please call for more details. This is a casual, supportive environment designed for adult and teen learners. Whether you have never taken lessons before, or are looking to pickup where you left off as a child, this is the perfect class for you!
Adult Piano Level 1 class FREE with the purchase or rental of any piano or is $149 per person for a 10 week class (lesson materials are not included). Pre-registration is required.
Instrument Rentals Available
In order to be successful with your music lessons, you need to practice – we recommend 15-30 minutes per day. Thus, it’s really important to have a quality instrument to practice on. Here is some more information on our:
We also have a selection of new guitars and basses for sale at Family Piano Co. Stop in or call for more details.
Visit our Lessons FAQ